Reach4thealps Covid-19 PolicyFlexible booking terms & cleaning and sanitisation procedures
In these uncertain and challenging times we are offering more flexible booking terms and lower deposit requirements. We have also introduced more stringent cleaning and sanitisation procedures in all our properties to reassure our guests you can enjoy a relaxing holiday despite the strange times we are all living through.
Booking Holidays for Summer 2020
Updated 10th of July 2020
As travel restrictions have now been lifted between France and the UK we are asking all summer guests to pay the balance in full so that we can confirm your booking (as we now have a lot of demand for our properties).
IF in the unlikely event of travel restrictions coming back into place preventing you from coming on holiday we will transfer your holiday cost to a future summer or winter booking.
What do we mean by Travel Restrictions ?
FCO are still advising against all but essential travel to France and or quarantine will be enforced on your return in your country of origin.
Bookings Holidays For Winter 2021
For winter 2020/21 bookings made between 1st June – 30th September 2020
At our self-catered properties we will ask for a 10% deposit instead of 25% to be paid to confirm the reservation. We will then ask you to pay a further 15% on the 1st of October 2020.
At our catered properties we will ask for a deposit of €100 pp to confirm your booking. We will then ask you to pay a further €100 pp on the 1st of October 2020.
You can amend any booking whether catered or self-catered with no charge or cancel your booking and get a full refund up until the 30th September 2020.
Before the end of September we will be in touch with updated Terms and Conditions as we know everyone will want as much reassurance with regards to refunds or being able transfer any monies paid to another holiday in the event of another outbreak of COVID-19.
We hope by the middle of September will all know more about what restrictions if any there are likely to be and to have comprehensive Terms and Conditions in place that will deal with the event of another outbreak of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Cleaning Measures
Cleaning and Sanitisation
From this summer we will be introducing the following measures to protect our guests and our staff.
- All our staff will be provided with disposable plastic gloves and face masks, closed toe footwear.
- We allow an extra 2 hours cleaning time as well as additional staff for changeover cleans to allow time to not only deep clean but to all sanitize the properties.
- Windows and doors in properties will be opened fully during the cleaning process to fully air the property.
- Use of disinfectants and anti-viral sprays to clean all surfaces
- High touch items will be disinfected. These will include but is not limited to items such as: handrails, remote controls, light switches, thermostats, plus sockets, dining table chairs, appliances, blind cords, door & window handles, key pads for entry to chalets, taps and flushes, hair dryers.
- We will not be offering mid stay cleans while guests are in the property.
- We will remove non-essential items such as cushions, bed throws, information folders, board games, children’s toys, excess cutlery and crockery will be removed from the chalets. (don’t worry we will not leave it like a caravan holiday with only the exact number of forks and spoons, this is still a luxury holiday after all)
- We will use anti-virus sprays and or disinfect with cleaning liquid that contains 70% alcohol.
- Hand sanitizer will be at your disposal at either side of the entry door to each property and there will be liquid had soap in each property, we ask guests to use these frequently. Anti-bacterial wipes and cleaning products will also be available for guests to use in the property for you own peace of mind.
- We will ask guests to strip the linen from the beds and put the linen and towels in laundry bags so staff don’t need to touch these items.
We will have to allow extra time in light of enhanced cleaning, cleans will take longer and staff will need to maintain social distancing measures.
Check In 17.00 Check out 09.00
Check in/check out hours will move to check in to from 17.00 onwards instead of 16.00 and check out will move to 09.00 instead of 10.00. Guests will be able to leave their bags at the property if you arrive earlier.
Contactless Check In & Check Out
All our properties have either a key safe or a digital keypad entry system which makes it easy for guests to let themselves in safely. One of the Reach4thealps team will phone to welcome you to the property and answer any questions you may have on the facilities.